G935K ROOT U3 G935K U3 Root File Download G935K U3 Root G935K Root U3 Android 8.0.0 ROOT G935K U3 ROOT G935KKKU3ETD2 G935K U3 ROOT 8.0.0
Enable USB Debugging Mode and OEM Unlock on your mobile. To do this; go to settings >>> about >>> Tap on the “Build Number” 7-10 times consistently to enable “Developer Options,” then go to the “Developer Options” and enable USB Debugging Mode and OEM Unlock. There is no complicated process in the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935K,
Download and install the Samsung USB Driver to your computer system.
Also, download Odin Software. Select the above Oreo version in the Odin list. Install Odin on your PC.
How To Flash Samsung S7 Edge G935K Root File?
- Download the required files and tools
- Extract files with using Winrar or 7zip
- Get your device into Download Mode
- Press and hold ( HOME + Volume Down + Power On key for 10 seconds)
- Press the Volume up key for confirming Download mode
- Install downloaded Samsung USB drivers
- Open the Odin tool and run the setup
- Connect your device with your computer or laptop
- When Device Connection Done Odin shows the Blue sign with device added Message
- Select Root file in Odin using AP or PDA butt
- Make sure not ticked on re-partition
- Hit the start button to the flashing process
- Sit back and wait for the process successful
- After the complete process, Your device will reboot automatically
Samsung S7 Edge SM-G935K U5 Root Android 8.0.0 Download
|File Name||G935K U3 ROOT G935KKKU3ETD2|
|File Size||10.21 MB|
|Supported OS||Android 8.0.0|