G975F ROOT U3 Pie 9 G975F U4 Root File Download G975F U3 Root G975F Root U3 U4 Android 10 ROOT G975FXXU4BTA8 ROOT
Enable USB Debugging Mode and OEM Unlock on your mobile. To do this; go to settings >>> about >>> Tap on the “Build Number” 7-10 times consistently to enable “Developer Options,” then go to the “Developer Options” and enable USB Debugging Mode and OEM Unlock. There is no complicated process in the Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus.
Download and install the Samsung USB Driver to your computer system.
Also, download Odin Software. Select the above Oreo version in the Odin list. Install Odin on your PC.
How To Flash Samsung G975F Root File?
- Download the required files and tools
- Extract files with using Winrar or 7zip
- Get your device into Download Mode
- Press and hold ( HOME + Volume Down + Power On key for 10 seconds)
- Press Volume up key for confirming Download mode
- Install downloaded Samsung USB drivers
- Open Odin tool and run the setup
- Connect your device with your computer or laptop
- When Device Connection Done Odin shows the Blue sign with device added Message
- Select Root file in Odin using AP or PDA butt
- Make sure not ticked on re-partition
- Hit the start button to the flashing process
- Sit back and wait for the process successful
- After the complete process, Your device will reboot automatically
Samsung S9 Plus G975F U4 Root Android Q10 Download
|File Size||3.77 GB|
|Supported OS||Android Q10|
Samsung S10 Plus G975F U3 Root Android Pie 9 Download
|File Name||G975F_U3_Root_Pie 9|
|File Size||3.54 GB|
|Supported OS||Android Pie 9|