MediaTek USB Drivers:
are specially developed for the MediaTek devices which help you to connect your MediaTek chipset devices to the computer via a USB cable easily. By bridging a secure and stable connection between your device and the computer, you can transfer files, flash files, etc.
you can also install mod files, custom recovery, root files, unlock the bootloader, and more. It’s worth mentioning that the MediaTek USB Drivers are compatible with Windows OS only. It comes with an installer file and you have to install it on your PC by following some easy steps. That’s it.
Download MTK USB Drivers:
If you are not able to connect your MTK device with the Computer, one reason could be the USB Driver. Using appropriate USB Driver for the Here, in this article, we have mentioned for you a complete guide on what MTK USB Drivers are and related links to download the same. Also, we have introduced you to some of the major features of the device. This is no more new to clarify that the appropriate USB Drivers are crucial for the proper connection of your device to the computer. Although you will find zillions of these USB Drivers all over the internet most of them are not from the official source of MediaTek USB Drivers.
Many times MTK VCOM or CDC Drivers failed to detect the device while writing the IMEI using the SN Write Tool, in that situation MTK USB All Driver helps your device to get detected by the computing
MTK USB Drivers All Latest version download
How to Install MTK USB Drivers on Windows All
We have provided the simple step-by-step guide below to install the MediaTek USB Drivers on Windows PC/Laptop. After downloading the latest USB Drivers and following the requirements, follow the installation steps.
- Find the downloaded USB Drivers zip file and extract it on your PC.
- Now, run the driver setup exe as an administrator.
- Next, uninstall the PreLoader USB VCOM from the folder. If you find the same file under USBdeview, then uninstall that as well.
- Restart your computer.
- Open the USBdeview as an administrator.
- Then connect your MediaTek device via the USB cable.
- Windows will now search for a compatible driver.
- If the drivers are automatically installed on your computer, then you’re done. [Don’t follow the next steps]
If in case, the Windows can’t detect any drivers, follow the next steps to do it manually.
- Now, go to the Device Manager.
- You should see a folder Other Devices > MT65XX PreLoader.
- Now, right-click on that icon and click on Update Driver Software.
- A new pop-up window will appear and select Browse My Computer for Driver Software.
- Browse your MTK USB Driver location > select it > click on the Next button.
- It will successfully be installed or updated on the drivers.