M013F ROOT U3 M013F U3 Root File Download M013F Bit 3 Root M013F Root U3 Android 10 ROOT M013F U3 ROOT M013FDDU3AUD2 SM-M013F Root U3 Samsung GALAXY M01 Core M013F U3 Root 10 File Download Enable USB Debugging Mode and OEM Unlock on your mobile. To do this; go to settings >>> about >>> Tap on the “Build Number” 7-10 times consistently to enable “Developer Options,” then go to the “Developer Options” and enable USB Debugging Mode and OEM Unlock. There is no complicated process in the Samsung Galaxy M01 Core SM-M013F
Download and install the Samsung USB Driver to your computer system.
Also, download Odin Software. Select the above Oreo version in the Odin list. Install Odin on your PC.
How To ROOT Samsung Galaxy M01 Core M013F U3 Root File?
- Download the required files and tools
- Extract files using Winrar or 7zip
- Get your device into Download Mode
- Press and hold ( HOME + Volume Down + Power On key for 10 seconds)G
- Press the Volume up key for confirming Download mode
- Install downloaded Samsung USB drivers
- Open the Odin tool and run the setup
- Connect your device with your computer or laptop
- When Device Connection Done Odin shows the Blue sign with device added Message
- Select Root file in Odin using AP or PDA butt
- Make sure not ticked on re-partition
- Hit the start button to the flashing process
- Sit back and wait for the process successful
- After the complete process, Your device will reboot automatically
Samsung Galaxy M01 Core SM-M013F U3 Root Android 10 File Download
|File Name||M013F U3 ROOT M013FDDU3AUD2|
|File Size||32.16 MB|
|Supported OS||Android 10|