How to Root Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime SM-G570Y?
Enable USB Debugging Mode and OEM Unlock on your mobile. To do this; go to settings >>> about >>> Tap on the “Build Number” 7-10 times consistently to enable “Developer Options,” then go to the “Developer Options” and enable USB Debugging Mode and OEM Unlock. There is no complicated process in the Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime SM-G570Y
Download and install the Samsung USB Driver to your computer system.
Also, download Odin Software. Select the above Oreo version in the Odin list. Install Odin on your PC.
How To Flash Samsung J5 Prime SM-G570Y Root File Twrp?
- Download the required files and tools
- Extract files with using Winrar or 7zip
- Get your device into Download Mode
- Press and hold ( HOME + Volume Down + Power On key for 10 seconds)
- Press Volume up key for confirming Download mode
- Install downloaded Samsung USB drivers
- Open Odin Tool and run the setup
- Connect your device with your computer or laptop
- When Device Connection Done Odin shows the Blue sign with device added Message
- Select Twrp file in Odin using AP or PDA button
- Make sure not ticked on re-partition
- Hit the start button to the flashing process
- Sit back and wait for the process successful
- After the complete process, Your device will reboot automatically
Install Magisk in your Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime SM-G570Y using TWRP
- Boot it Into recovery mode->Volume Up+ Home +Power Button.
- Now it Will Boot into TWRP Recovery Mode.
- Select Wipe->Advance Wipe->Select Cache Data.
- Return to Home of TWRP select Install.
- Select Magisk.Zip.
- After the Installation Reboot Your Mobile.
J5 Prime SM-G570Y TWRP 184.108.40.206 Root File Download
|File Name||G570Y Twrp 220.127.116.11|
|File Size||34.1 MB|
|Supported OS||Android Oreo 8.0.0|