G532F ROOT U1 G532F U1 Root File Download G532F U1 Root G532F Root U1 Android 6.0.1 ROOT G532F U1 ROOT G532FXWU1ARE1 SM-G532F ROOT U1
How to Root Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Plus SM-G532F?
Enable USB Debugging Mode and OEM Unlock on your mobile. To do this; go to settings >>> about >>> Tap on the “Build Number” 7-10 times consistently to enable “Developer Options,” then go to the “Developer Options” and enable USB Debugging Mode and OEM Unlock. There is no complicated process in the Samsung Grand Plus Galaxy SM-G532F.
Download and install the Samsung USB Driver to your computer system.
Also, download Odin Software. Select the above Oreo version in the Odin list. Install Odin on your PC.
How To Flash Samsung SM-G532F Root File?
- Download the required files and tools
- Extract files with using Winrar or 7zip
- Get your device into Download Mode
- Press and hold ( HOME + Volume Down + Power On key for 10 seconds)
- Press the Volume up key for confirming Download mode
- Install downloaded Samsung USB drivers
- Open the Odin tool and run the setup
- Connect your device with your computer or laptop
- When Device Connection Done Odin shows the Blue sign with device added Message
- Select Root file in Odin using the AP or PDA button
- Make sure not ticked on re-partition
- Hit the start button to the flashing process
- Sit back and wait for the process successful
- After the complete process, Your device will reboot automatically
Samsung SM-G532F U1 Root 6.0.1 File Download
|File Name||Root G532FXWU1ARE1_6.0.1|
|File Size||9.0 MB|
|Supported OS||Android 6.0.1|