G398FN ROOT U9 G398FN U9 Root File Download G398FN Bit 9 Root G398FN Root U9 Android 10 ROOT G398FN U9 ROOT G398FNXXU9BTLA SM-G398FN Root U9 Samsung GALAXY Xcover 4s G398FN U9 Root 10 File Download Enable USB Debugging Mode and OEM Unlock on your mobile. To do this; go to settings >>> about >>> Tap on the “Build Number” 7-10 times consistently to enable “Developer Options,” then go to the “Developer Options” and enable USB Debugging Mode and OEM Unlock. There is no complicated process in the Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4s SM-G398FN
Download and install the Samsung USB Driver to your computer system.
Also, download Odin Software. Select the above Oreo version in the Odin list. Install Odin on your PC.
How To ROOT Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4s G398FN U9 Root File?
- Download the required files and tools
- Extract files using Winrar or 7zip
- Get your device into Download Mode
- Press and hold ( HOME + Volume Down + Power On key for 11 seconds)G
- Press the Volume up key for confirming Download mode
- Install downloaded Samsung USB drivers
- Open the Odin tool and run the setup
- Connect your device with your computer or laptop
- When Device Connection Done Odin shows the Blue sign with device added Message
- Select Root file in Odin using AP or PDA butt
- Make sure not ticked on re-partition
- Hit the start button to the flashing process
- Sit back and wait for the process successful
- After the complete process, Your device will reboot automatically
Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4s SM-G398FN U9 Root Android 10 File Download
|File Name||G398FN U9 ROOT G398FNXXU9BTLA|
|File Size||32.16 MB|
|Supported OS||Android 10 Q|