A536B ROOT U1 A536B U2 Root File Download A536B Bit 1 Root A536B Root U2 Android 12 ROOT A536B U1 ROOT A536BXXU2AVD7 SM-A536B Root U2 Samsung GALAXY M33 A536B U2 Root 12 File Download Enable USB Debugging Mode and OEM Unlock on your mobile. To do this; go to settings >>> about >>> Tap on the “Build Number” 7-10 times consistently to enable “Developer Options,” then go to the “Developer Options” and enable USB Debugging Mode and OEM Unlock. There is no complicated process in the Samsung Galaxy M33 SM-M336B
Download and install the Samsung USB Driver to your computer system.
Also, download Odin Software. Select the above Oreo version in the Odin list. Install Odin on your PC.
Rooting your Samsung phone with Magisk is a straightforward process. However, before proceeding with the root process, it is essential to understand that rooting your device may void your warranty and could potentially cause damage to your device. Therefore, proceed at your own risk and make sure to back up all your data.
Here are the general steps to root your Samsung phone with Magisk:
- Download and install the Samsung USB drivers on your computer.
- Enable developer options on your phone by going to Settings > About Phone > Software information > Build number. Tap on the build number several times until you see the message “You are now a developer.”
- Enable USB debugging by going to Settings > Developer options > USB debugging.
- Download the latest version of Magisk Manager from the official Magisk website and install it on your phone.
- Download the appropriate firmware for your Samsung device from a trusted source.
- Download Odin software on your computer and extract the contents of the zip file.
- Reboot your Samsung device into download mode by pressing and holding the Power, Volume Down, and Bixby buttons simultaneously.
- Connect your Samsung device to your computer using a USB cable.
- Launch the Odin software on your computer and select the firmware file you downloaded earlier.
- Click on the AP button in Odin and select the Magisk Manager APK to the file you downloaded earlier.
- Make sure that the options “Auto Reboot” and “F.Reset Time” are selected in Odin.
- Click on the “Start” button in Odin to begin the rooting process.
- Wait for the process to complete, and your device will automatically reboot.
Once the device is booted up, you should see the Magisk Manager app installed on your device. Open the app to check if your device has been successfully rooted. If everything went smoothly, you should see a message that says “Congratulations! Your device is now rooted with Magisk.
How To ROOT Samsung A53 5G A536B U1 U2 Root File?
- Download the required files and tools
- Extract files using Winrar or 7zip
- Get your device into Download Mode
- Press and hold ( HOME + Volume Down + Power On key for 10 seconds)G
- Press the Volume up key for confirming the Download mode
- Install downloaded Samsung USB drivers
- Open the Odin tool and run the setup
- Connect your device to your computer or laptop
- When Device Connection is Done Odin shows the Blue sign with the device added Message
- Select the Root file in Odin using AP or PDA butt
- Make sure not ticked on re-partition
- Hit the start button to the flashing process
- Sit back and wait for the process successful
- After the complete process, Your device will reboot automatically
Samsung A53 5G SM-A536B U1 Root Android 12 File Download
|A536B U1 ROOT
Samsung A53 5G SM-A536B U2 Root Android 12 File Download
|A536B U2 ROOT