A530N ROOT U5 A530N U5 Root File Download A530N U5 Root A530N Root U5 Android Pie 9 ROOT A530N U5 ROOT A530NKSU5CTD1 A530N U5 ROOT Pie 9
Enable USB Debugging Mode and OEM Unlock on your mobile. To do this; go to settings >>> about >>> Tap on the “Build Number” 7-10 times consistently to enable “Developer Options,” then go to the “Developer Options” and enable USB Debugging Mode and OEM Unlock. There is no complicated process in the Samsung Galaxy A8 (2018) SM-A530N,
Download and install the Samsung USB Driver to your computer system.
Also, download Odin Software. Select the above Oreo version in the Odin list. Install Odin on your PC.
How To Flash Samsung A8 2018 A530NRoot File?
- Download the required files and tools
- Extract files with using Winrar or 7zip
- Get your device into Download Mode
- Press and hold ( HOME + Volume Down + Power On key for 10 seconds)
- Press the Volume up key for confirming Download mode
- Install downloaded Samsung USB drivers
- Open the Odin tool and run the setup
- Connect your device with your computer or laptop
- When Device Connection Done Odin shows the Blue sign with device added Message
- Select Root file in Odin using AP or PDA butt
- Make sure not ticked on re-partition
- Hit the start button to the flashing process
- Sit back and wait for the process successful
- After the complete process, Your device will reboot automatically
Samsung A8 (2018) SM-A530N U5 Root Android Pie 9 Download
|File Name||A530N U5 ROOT A530NKSU5CTD1|
|File Size||10.21 MB|
|Supported OS||Android Pie 9|