How to Root Samsung Galaxy A30s (SM-A307GN?
Enable USB Debugging Mode and OEM Unlock on your mobile. To do this; go to settings >>> about >>> Tap on the “Build Number” 7-10 times consistently to enable “Developer Options,” then go to the “Developer Options” and enable USB Debugging Mode and OEM Unlock. There is no complicated process in the Samsung Galaxy A30s (SM-A307GN,
Download and install the Samsung USB Driver to your computer system.
Also, download Odin Software. Select the above Oreo version in the Odin list. Install Odin on your PC.
How To Flash Samsung A307GN Root File?
- Download the required files and tools
- Extract files with using Winrar or 7zip
- Get your device into Download Mode
- Press and hold ( HOME + Volume Down + Power On key for 10 seconds)
- Press Volume up key for confirming Download mode
- Install downloaded Samsung USB drivers
- Open Odin tool and run the setup
- Connect your device with your computer or laptop
- When Device Connection Done Odin shows the Blue sign with device added Message
- Select Root file in Odin using AP or PDA button
- Make sure not ticked on re-partition
- Hit the start button to the flashing process
- Sit back and wait for the process successful
- After the complete process, Your device will reboot automatically
How to unlock Bootloader Galaxy A30s SM-A307GN
- Unlock Bootloader: In Download Mode you see the long-press Vol Up option to enter Device Unlock Mode. Unlock the bootloader ( that will wipe your device so be sure to backup of your data )
- Read the description on the Unlock Bootloader screen then use Volume Up to select “YES” to confirm and “No” to cancel unlock bootloader and restart the phone.
- After Bootloader unlocks, the phone will reboot and make sure the phone connected to the internet or triggers KG State / RMM State Paranormal.
- Setup the phone without google account etc.
- The Bootloader is unlocked!
Samsung A30s A307GN U2 Pre-Rooted A307GNDXU2 Pie 9 File Download
|File Name||A307GN Pre-Rooted|
|File Size||2.87 GB|
|Package Name||Full Root U2|
|Supported OS||Android Pie 9|