A307FN ROOT U2 A307FN U2 Root File Download A307FN U2 Root A307FN Root U2 Android 10 Q ROOT A307FN U2 ROOT A307FNXXU2BTJ2 SM-A307FN Root U2 A307FN U2 ROOT A307GNDXU4BTJ4
Enable USB Debugging Mode and OEM Unlock on your mobile. To do this; go to settings >>> about >>> Tap on the “Build Number” 7-10 times consistently to enable “Developer Options,” then go to the “Developer Options” and enable USB Debugging Mode and OEM Unlock. There is no complicated process in the Samsung Galaxy A30s SM-A307FN.
Download and install the Samsung USB Driver to your computer system.
Also, download Odin Software. Select the above Oreo version in the Odin list. Install Odin on your PC.
How To ROOT Samsung A30s A307FN Root U2 File?
- Download the required files and tools
- Extract files using Winrar or 7zip
- Get your device into Download Mode
- Press and hold ( HOME + Volume Down + Power On key for 10 seconds)
- Press the Volume up key for confirming Download mode
- Install downloaded Samsung USB drivers
- Open the Odin tool and run the setup
- Connect your device with your computer or laptop
- When Device Connection Done Odin shows the Blue sign with device added Message
- Select Root file in Odin using AP or PDA butt
- Make sure not ticked on re-partition
- Hit the start button to the flashing process
- Sit back and wait for the process successful
- After the complete process, Your device will reboot automatically
Samsung A30s SM-A307FN U2 Root Android 10Q File Download
|File Name||A307FN U2 ROOT A307FNXXU2BTJ2|
|File Size||27.19 MB|
|Supported OS||Android 10Q|
Samsung A30s SM-A307FN U2 PreRooted Android 10Q File Download
A307FN U2 PreRooted A307FNXXU2BTE1
|File Size||3.16 GB|
|Supported OS||Android Q10|