A260G ROOT U6 A260G U6 Root File Download A260G U6 Root A260G Root U6 Android 10 Q ROOT A260G U6 ROOT A260GDDS6ATD2 SM-A260G Root U6 A2 Core A260G Root U6 ROOT
Enable USB Debugging Mode and OEM Unlock on your mobile. To do this; go to settings >>> about >>> Tap on the “Build Number” 7-10 times consistently to enable “Developer Options,” then go to the “Developer Options” and enable USB Debugging Mode and OEM Unlock. There is no complicated process in the Samsung Galaxy A2 Core SM-A260G.
Download and install the Samsung USB Driver to your computer system.
Also, download Odin Software. Select the above Oreo version in the Odin list. Install Odin on your PC.
How To ROOT Samsung A2 Core A260G Root U6 File?
- Download the required files and tools
- Extract files with using Winrar or 7zip
- Get your device into Download Mode
- Press and hold ( HOME + Volume Down + Power On key for 10 seconds)
- Press the Volume up key for confirming Download mode
- Install downloaded Samsung USB drivers
- Open the Odin tool and run the setup
- Connect your device with your computer or laptop
- When Device Connection Done Odin shows the Blue sign with device added Message
- Select Root file in Odin using AP or PDA butt
- Make sure not ticked on re-partition
- Hit the start button to the flashing process
- Sit back and wait for the process successful
- After the complete process, Your device will reboot automatically
Samsung A2 Core SM-A260G ROOT U6 Android 8.1.0 Root File Download
|File Name||A260G U6 ROOT A260GDDS6ATD2|
|File Size||28 MB|
|Supported OS||Android Oreo 8.1.0|