Samsung Galaxy A10 (SM-A105F) Firmware Stock ROM Flash file,
The Firmware will help you to Downgrade, upgrade, or re-install the Stock Firmware ISO
on your Mobile Device, The Flash File (ROM) Firmware also Helps you to repair the Mobile
The device, if it is Facing any Software issue, Bootoop issue IMEI issue or Dead issue
1. Turn off the device
2. Samsung logo shows up hold down Volume Down + Volume Up and connects the Type-C USB cable to the device.
3. Now select OK by using Volume Up.
1. Extract the Zip file
2. Start Odin and select AP, BL, CP, and HOME_CSC. (CSC will wipe your data, but HOME_CSC will not) to your computer system.
3. Download and install the Samsung USB Driver to your computer system.
4. Connect the phone to your PC with a cable and press start
5. Wait until it restarts and you are done
Samsung Galaxy A10 A105FDDU3ASG2 Firmware File Download
|File Size||3.18 GB|
|Supported OS||Android Pie 9|